Missing Results Scoresheets and Organizers files
In spite of the FISTF regulations are fully available on the FISTF website and some reminders are sent to the national associations and competition organizers too, some Competition Organizers do not respect those regulations.
In particular, regarding the results scoresheets and organizers files that are mandatory to send to FISTF before the established deadline, we would like to remind you again which are those regulations.
From Handbook – Page 52:
19. Standard format to send to results
FISTF has a standard format for tournament results that should be sent by the organizers. It means a lot of work for the FISTF BoD to rewrite results to the FISTF standard format. Therefore the following system will be rule with beginning of the season 2006-2007.
· 10 EUR fine if player’s data (birth dates and/or names) are missing or not complete (Only 5 EUR fine if first names or something else is missing)
· 5 EUR fine if the tournament sheets are sent later than 5 days after the tournament (but less than 15 days)
· 15 EUR fine if the sheets are sent later than 15 days after the tournament
· From the 3rd week, the will be an additional fine of 5 EUR per week.
PS: the maximum fine for the point “Tournament forms” will never exceed 75 EUR.
Results of the tournament:
· 5 EUR fine if the results are not sent 3 days after the tournament
· 10 EUR fine if the results are not sent 14 days after the tournament
· There will be an additional fine of 5 EUR per week for late delivery of the tournament results
· Additional to the fines above 10 EUR fine if the results are not sent in FISTF standard format
PS: the maximum fine for the point “Tournament results” will never exceed 100 EUR.
To reinforce these regulations are fully respected in due time, FISTF Board of Directors has no other solution than starting to apply the sanctions referred on the regulations.
FISTF Board of Directors