FISTF Regulations for 2012/2013 – Announcement
The FISTF Handbook 2012/2013, the document on which the FISTF Regulations are published, is available in its almost final version.
On the latest 26th of May, FISTF has sent to the National Associations the circular Ref. 78-11/12 with the first version of the Handbook and it was requested to the nations to send some proposals in order to improve the text of the FISTF Regulations for 2012/2013. However, only few replies were received by FISTF.
The sports season 2012/2013 will start on the 1st of September 2012 and the Handbook will enter in force on the same date with no delay. This means that the final version will be published on the latest days of the current month of August.
The Handbook 2012/2013 is an extensive document in English. A French version will be available as soon as possible.
There are several differences regarding the 2011/2012 version. The most visual difference is the organization of the document. This new organization of the document will allow a better reading, a quicker access to the different subjects and a better identification of each article, on which they all have a proper reference number.
As regards the Administrative and Sports regulations changes, the main improvements are:
- 2. FISTF Commissions – definitions in order to allow more people start helping the development of the FISTF and the Sports Table Football.
- 3. FISTF Members – some improvements and clarifications about membership, licensing and transfers
- 4. FISTF Licensed Clubs – some clarifications about registrations
- 5. FISTF Licensed Players – some clarifications about “free agents” and transfers between 2 clubs
- 7. Membership Fees – some corrections on the situation in 2011/2012 and new rules for payments and sanctions for late payments.
- 8. FISTF Competitions – new rule for final group positions and some improvements on the guidelines for the organizers.
- 9. FISTF Calendar – Change of the designation of “Satellite” to “International Open B”, and the extinction of “Challenger” and “Future” tournaments.
- 10. FISTF World Cup – Change of the number of players and the qualification rules of players to attend the World Cup.
- 11. European Continental Cups for Clubs – new proposal for the Champions League and Europa League to start on the season 2013/2014.
As regards the Disciplinary regulations, there are some important changes in order to avoid the postponement of the disciplinary actions by the Disciplinary Council and also some rules clarifications in order to avoid and sanction some abusive and offensive public behavior.
The complete text of the Handbook is now available to the general public knowledge.