Board of Directors Achievements
We list the projects we have resolved for you:
- The FISTF Handbook has been fully revised.
- The webpage has had significant updates.
- The finance situation is consolidated and stable.
- The invoicing system has been updated.
- The finance reports for the MNAs have been revised.
- The competition calendar is well ahead with dates for planning.
- The calendar includes the pitch (playing surface) information.
- The MNA presentations on the webpage have been updated.
- The download section has been maintained and updated.
- The Facebook and Twitter social media pages are updated.
- Nations are rejoining FISTF such as Canada and Republic of Ireland.
- The Youth Champions League was initiated.
- The archive cloud was installed (FISTF history & heritage archive F-HHA).
- Starter sets for young people have been made available.
- The internet voting pole regulation was introduced.
- The disciplinary council is installed and operative.
- The FISTF Training Centre Certificates have been re-introduced.
- CONASTF. The North American confederation is established.
- The FISTF history &, heritage archive (F-HHA) is operational.
We list the projects we have in schedule:
- The FISTF Statutes 2020 are in revision work.
- The Tournament Organisers Handbook is being revised.
- Information flyers about our sport are in work.
- We are having talks to old FISTF members re-joining FISTF.
- The development department is working on concepts.
- The homologation committee will be reconstituted.
- The MNA certifcates and diploma documents are in work.
- The webpage design needs modernization.
- The FISTF database and online registration is in construction phase.
- The FISTF finance auditors and controllers will be introduced.
- Marketing & Promotion department are preparing concepts.
We are looking for you to participate! ⇒ COMMITTEE POSITIONS
Last update : 2019-11-18