New calendar format with PITCH information
BreakingNEWS POSTPONED to 2021
23rd FISTF World Cup 30th World Cup since 1970 (overall)
30 years after the Subbuteo FISA WC 1990, Rome
Date to be announced …. – …. – 2021
- If a European host club needs a date on a 3rd weekend, then please send your request to the relevant domestic member association for coordinating the reason and the MNA will then be required to officially inform the FISTF Board.
- If a host club changes a date, venue or event, please Inform your national association (MNA) and they will inform FISTF.
- Please plan ahead for your events for the next 2-3 years, so that dates are better coordinated and planned.
- Send competition requests and dates to your national association so they can inform FISTF.
- Please read the latest valid FISTF Handbook for all further important details. Download
- Calendar heading “Continent” refers to “Confederation” of FISTF.
ATTENTION: Covid-19 (Corona Virus) postponements have been archived by FISTF.
Update: 01.09.2020 FISTF: The Sports department is looking forward to receive your event requests from your MNA or MNAP.
This can be made for events from 1. September to 31. December 2020 and untill the coming Season 2021, January to December 2021.
Please respect your domestic local laws and rules. Submit your tournament (event) poster.
NEW Cancelations / Postponements:
1) Update: 09.10.2020 Gibraltar (GIB) –> November 14th – 15th —> June 27th – 28th 2020. —> Canceled.
The next edition “Official Handbook (2020) 2021” is in the final revision phase. Information through your countries MNA or MNAP. When published it will be downloadable (*.PDF) in our datacentre → download section.
The 8th FISTF Congress 2020 is ahead. The Member National Associations (MNA) are entiteld to vote and elect a new FISTF Board. The Congress 2020 will take place via F-IVP and will last over 2 or more weeks, as world wide votes need time within different world time zones.
ASSOCIATIONS ! → Note the dates for submitting Applications, Requests, Forms.
Enjoy the game, training and competition matches in your club,
FISTF General Secretary
Date(s) - 01/09/2020 - 02/09/2020
Pitch Not Applicable
- Updated Form F01 (some of those things included should have been already sent when paying the membership fee for the following season)
- Form F20 of all associations (licensed players and clubs and national transfers)
|Planning your tournaments and travel?||Plan ahead and contact the event organizer.|
|Verify travel and hotel costs.||Check if you need a visa.|
|Is your passport valid?||Additional travel money saved?|
|Medical issue. Medicine necessary?||Time zone difference?|
|Attention on airport security.||Attention packing your bags. Secure your playing figures.|
|Temperature differences. Ensure you have the right clothes||Other culture. Other language. Other behavior.|
Powered by Events Manager