The Disciplinary Council lists the banned players online.
The banned player needs to fulfil all disciplinary decisions and measurements.
- The banned player is not permitted to participate during ban period at any FISTF tournament. (counted in days)
- The banned player shall pay his fine on time, if told to do so. (Euro value)
- The banned player shall write an apology letter and will be published here. (Per E-Mail in domestic language and translated into English and French)
- If all DC decisions are fulfilled, then the ban will be abolished from this publication.
- In case a decision (Fine, E-Mail letter, etc) have not been fulfilled, then the time ban period will be automatically extended as long as necessary, until fulfillment of all conditions.
|Player name||Club||License||Ban Start||–||Ban End||Length|
|John Example||STFC Fair play||ABC 1234||xx . xx . 20xx||–||xx . xx . 20xx||45 days|
|1. Fine payed||Yes|
|2. Letter written||No|
|3. Ban period not played||Yes|
|4. Other conditions||Non|
Discipline in sports table football.
What means personal discipline in sport?
- Respect your opponent.
- Respect the referee.
- Respect and accept decisions by the referee at all time.
- Do not swear and use bad, disgraceful language in your domestic or in a foreign language.
- Never attack or punch with physical force your opponent. Injuries will have civil right punishment when police is involved.
- Never attack or punch with physical force the referee. Injuries will have civil right punishment when police is involved.
- Behave and use good manners as a civilized human.
- Keep your emotions under control, even then when a decision might not be 100% correct, according to the sports playing rules.
- No referee or player is perfect.
- Do not drink (consume) alcohol beverage during FISTF or domestic tournaments. It is recommend not to drink while the competition is ongoing. Enjoy drinks after the event.
- Violence will not be tolerated at any stage and will have a long time ban from our sport competitions.
- Be aware that in FISTF or domestic competitions, children and youth are present and they can see and hear everything.
- Young people can also be referee, so keep yourself under control.
- Be a role model of a player for the young.
- Visitors and players have cameras, mobile phones and can record, photos, videos and/or voice.
- As a proof, recordings of photos, videos and/or voice can and will be used.
- FISTF Disciplinary Council will decide on disciplinary actions, Decisions are final. Download the disciplinary regulations.
Last update: 2020-04-02