New calendar format with PITCH information
23rd FISTF World Cup 30th World Cup since 1970 (overall) 30 years after the Subbuteo FISA WC 1990, Rome
- If a European host club needs a date on a 3rd weekend, then please send your request to the relevant domestic member association for coordinating the reason and the MNA will then be required to officially inform the FISTF Board.
- If a host club changes a date or event please Inform your national association and they will inform FISTF.
- Please plan ahead for your events for the next 2-3 years, so that dates are better coordinated and planned.
- Send competition requests and dates to your national association so they can inform FISTF.
- Please read the latest valid FISTF Handbook for all further important details. Download
- Calendar heading “Continent” refers to “Confederation” of FISTF.
|17/08/2019 - 18/08/2019||
|Asia||Japan||Tokyo||Y||Y||Kenzo Koi||to be defined|
|17/08/2019 - 18/08/2019||International Open Odense||Europe||Denmark||Y||Y||Jesper Staal Nielsen||to be defined|
|17/08/2019||Satellite of Rio||South America||Brazil||Y||N||Abel Felipe Derocy Cêpa||to be defined|
|Planning your tournaments and travel?||Plan ahead and contact the event organiser.|
|Verify travel and hotel costs.||Check if you need a visa.|
|Is your passport valid?||Additional travel money saved?|
|Medical issue. Medicine necessary?||Time zone difference?|
|Attention on airport security.||Attention packing your bags. Secure your playing figures.|
|Temperature differences. Ensure you have the right clothes||Other culture. Other language. Other behaviour.|
Powered by Events Manager