FISTF TRAINING CENTERS (FTC)
The STF Training Centers are clubs who warrant these 10 conditions:
- A permanent training room facility. The home of the club. Non-Smoking area.
- Weekly club trainings and fixed time and date. (Minimum requirement 3x a month)
- Competant trainers to teach children the sports playing rules and correct play.
- A club webpage to present the sport and infom accordingly. A link to FISTF.com webpage.
- Organising internal club championships and cups. Building traditions.
- Participating in national Championship and knock-out Cup.
- Respecting the Code of Conduct. Fair play.
- Are a registered non-profit club in the domestic country. That warrants stability and sustainability.
- Having club statutes.
- A club Board of Directors consting of minimum the President, Secretary and Treasurer.
Get your registration now. E-Mail to
FISTF Handbook 2019. Article 24, Page 52.
FISTF FORM F21. No FISTF registration fee.
You will be an official recognised FISTF Training Center.
You will be recommend by FISTF to players, parents, media, TV and so forth.
You will get your FISTF certificate per email, which you can print and hang-out in the club facilty.
You are able to sign official sponsors as a registered non-profit club.
Parents will see their children at the training safe and sane. Code of conduct.
Your advantage for a functionable club with a relaxed atmosphere.
You will receive the FISTF Flyers for better promotion.
Your local community will appreciate your work and that will lead to sponsors for your youth players.
|Training Centers – CLUB||Name||Spoken|
Ex – FISTF Training Centres:
- 001 – ASD SS Lazio Table Football Club (Italy).
- 006 – ASD Club Calcio Tavolo Roma (Italy).
- 009 – ASD Gruppo Calcio Tavolo DLF Gorizia (Italy).
- 008 – Kent Invicta Club (England).
- Not Active Anymore:
- 004 – Argonautes Volou TSC (Greece)
- 007 – Famagusta Table Football Club (Cyprus)
Last update: 2019 November 06