FISTF TRAINING CENTRES (FTC)
The FISTF Training Centres are clubs who warrant minimum 5 to 10 conditions:
- A permanent training room facility. The home of the club. Non-Smoking area.
- Weekly club trainings and fixed time and date. (Minimum requirement 3x a month)
- Competant trainers to teach children the sports playing rules and correct play.
- A club webpage to present the sport and infom accordingly. A link to FISTF.com webpage.
- Organising internal club league championship and cups. Building traditions.
- Participating in National Championship and knock-out Cup.
- Respecting the Code of Conduct. Fair play.
- Are a registered non-profit club in the domestic country. That warrants stability and sustainability.
- Having club statutes / constitution.
- A club Board of Directors consisting of minimum of President, Secretary and Treasurer.
Certification Level conditions fulfilled and confirmed (proven):
- (i) Certification Level 4 10
- (ii) Certification Level 3 8 or 9
- (iii) Certification Level 2 6 or 7
- (iv) Certification Level 1 5fdv
If your club does not fullfill certain conditions, then start at Level 1 or 2. The main target is to develop steady and get motivated new players to become sports members. The more conditions you confirm the higher level you will gain.
Apply and get your recognition certificate now. E-Mail to
FISTF Handbook 2019. Article 24, Page 52. // Handbook 2020 will soon be revealed with new information.
FISTF FORM F21. The New Form is available F21A
No FISTF registration fee.
The Club will be an official recognized FISTF Training Centre.
The Club will be recommend by FISTF to players, parents, media, TV and other institutions if necessary.
The Club will get a FISTF certificate per email, which you can print and hang-out in the club facilty and use publicly.
The Club is able to find official sponsors as a registered non-profit club.
Parents will see their children at the training centre safe and sane. Code of conduct. Fait play. Clean play.
Club advantage as a functionable structured sustainable club with a relaxed atmosphere.
The Club will receive FISTF Flyers for better promotion.
The local (domestic) community (municipality) will appreciate your work and that will lead to sponsors for your youth players.
Recognized and Certified Clubs
|Certificate||FISTF Training Centre – Club||Level||Certificate Period||Club Code||Spoken|
|FTC 0001||ASD SS Lazio TFC||4||09.2020 – 08.2023||ITA C030||Italian|
|FTC 0007|| Spanish
Past FISTF Training Centres 2011 / 2012 / 2013:
|FISTF Training Centre – Club||FISTF Code||Information||Spoken|
|1. ASD SS Lazio Table Football Club||ITA C030||Active||Italian|
|2. ASD Club Calcio Tavolo Roma||ITA C026||Active||Italian|
|3. Argonautes Volou TSC||GRE C016||Club folded||Greek|
|4. North East Table Football Alliance Teesside||ENG C001||Active||English|
|5. Subbuteo Club Stembert||BEL C009||Active||French|
|6. Sheffield Table Football Club||ENG C023||No actve license||English|
Information to be verified if these clubs used to be Training Centres
ASD Gruppo Calcio Tavolo DLF Gorizia (Italy)
Kent Invicta Table Football Club (England)
Famagusta Table Football Club (Cyprus)
Last update: 2019_11_06 // 2020_08_19