The German Cup will be staged this weekend in Bergkirchen-Oberbachern, not far from Munich.
The Wirtshaus Oberbachern is a new venue for LV Süd this year.
Action for both days are planned as follows:
Saturday: from 11:00 a draw for the German Singles Cup – start of matches from 11:30 a.m.
Sunday: 10:00 am Start of the German Team Cup
The German Cup will take place under the hygiene concept:
– Please have one of the following documents with you. Recovered, vaccinated or tested
– Hands must be disinfected before each game
– No shaking hands with the opponent and referee before the game
– Please ensure that everyone maintains a minimum distance of 1.5 m
– Exception: on the table (both players and referee) no face mask is required and no specific distance (as much as possible!)
– Spectators are not allowed in
– If a participant wants to watch a game, the distance rule applies
– Everyone is asked to have a face mask with them at all times.
– Teams: fill out a match report sheet, team briefing etc .: only with face mask and with a minimum distance
We look forward to a successful weekend with you!
(Copied from DSTFB Facebook page)